Duration of stay The guest signing this contract, concluded for a specified period, may not under any circumstances claim any right to remain on the premises after the end of the stay. In the event of an early departure, the total for the entire booked stay is due.
Reservation methods The reservation becomes effective following receipt of a deposit amounting to 50% of the total cost of the stay or to the cost of one night, whichever is the greater. The deposit must be received at least 21 days before arriving at the hotel, and must be paid by bank transfer or credit/debit card. Reservations include all taxes with the exception of the tourist tax if this is applicable. Please note that if the deposit is not paid within the given deadline, subject to collection, the reservation will not be confirmed and we therefore reserve the right to re-let the room.
Cancellation of stay by customer
Cancellation before the start of the stay: if the cancellation takes place between 3 and 15 days before the start of the stay, the deposit will not be refunded.
Cancellation fewer than 3 days before the start of the stay: the deposit will not be refunded and we reserve the right to claim the balance of the accommodation rate.
Cancellation more than 15 days before the start of the stay: the deposit will be refunded to the guest.
Cancellation insurance We would like to draw your attention to the fact that our rates do not include any cancellation insurance. We therefore strongly recommend that you take out suitable insurance.
Cancellation of stay by owner
If the owner is forced to cancel the reservation for any reason before the start of the stay, they must inform the guest immediately by registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt. Any amounts already paid by the guest will then be immediately refunded in full, and they will also receive compensation amounting to the penalty they would have been required to pay had they cancelled the stay on the same date.
Arrival and departure times You are expected to arrive during the afternoon between 5 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. If you have a specific request (in particular early or late arrival) or experience unexpected circumstances, please contact us as soon as possible to inform us of any delay and arrange how you will collect your keys. No arrivals are permitted before 4 p.m. or after 9 p.m. If the guest has not informed us of a late arrival and has not appeared by 7:30 p.m., we reserve the right to re-let the room, in which event the guest’s deposit will not be refunded.
Payment of the accommodation balance
The accommodation balance must be paid upon arrival. The applicable rate is the current rate on the date of the customer’s arrival. All extra charges will be billed upon your departure.
Change of rooms
The owner reserves the right to change the room initially booked by the guest for another room of the same or higher category, without the guest being eligible to claim any compensation. In such cases, the cost of the booking does not change.
Pets are not permitted at L’Albiziane, with the exception of sociable dogs and only if agreed upon booking.
Code of behaviour and use of the premises
To ensure quiet premises and the comfort of L’Albiziane guests, everyone is required to adhere to a “code of behaviour”.
– Smoking is in particular prohibited in rooms and common areas. However, you may smoke in the terrace provided that you are not bothering other guests present.
– Guests undertake to comply with this code of behaviour and these terms and conditions of sale.
– Guests undertake to leave the rooms in perfect condition at the end of their stay, and to systematically report (and cover the costs of) any damage for which they are responsible.
– Guests do not have access to the kitchen.
– Guests’ attention is drawn to the fact that any minors playing on the premises are the sole and full responsibility of their parents or accompanying responsible adults.
– L’Albiziane accepts no liability in the event of any loss, theft and/or damage or injury incurred to belongings and/or people on the property, regardless of the cause.
– The cinema room and pool table are accessible 24 hours a day under normal conditions of use.
– Upon arrival, we will provide you with the key to your room and a beeper to open the front gate. These must be returned upon your departure. If you lose the beeper or the key, you will be charged an additional fee of €80.
Changes to the terms and conditions of sale
These terms and conditions of sale may be altered at any time without prior notice. These terms and conditions of sale are deemed accepted upon payment of the deposit amount.
French Data Protection and Freedom of Information Act
In accordance with the French Act no. 78-17 dated 6 January 1978 covering information technology, files and civil liberties, you are entitled to access and rectify any data pertaining to you. We undertake not to pass the information you have communicated to us on to any other companies or organisations under any circumstances.